PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 3 reasons to hire an Event Planner and why you need I.C.E!

CONGRATULATIONS!  You have come to the right place!   You are either just engaged (CONGRATS, again!) or you are interested in our services and expertise for your next soiree and you need I.C.E to save the day :)....Here are the top 3 resons why you need us and we would LOVE to help YOU:

1.  Economical
-Things are tight and there is no way around that.  Everyone is balling on a budget and you need help and direction.  Let I.C.E assist you with your event or wedding budget to assure you stick to it.  In the meantime - still assuring your event is exactly what you want. 

2.  Creative
-I.C.E. is known to think outside the box.  We pride ourselves on having events that are talked about long after your special day.  We have vendors in place that can give you exactly what you are looking for.  Exotic floral arrangements, fabulous table settings or a speciality cake.  Let I.C.E bring your creativity to reality. 

3.  You have a LIFE!!!!
-I.C.E understands you have a family, a busy career or maybe just do not know where to start.  I.C.E is here to assist you in making your event possible without interfering with your LIFE.  Let us handle it all...no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.