PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

I.C.E Launch Soiree @ Charming Charlie

Thank you for ALL the guests and the sponsors that helped make the I.C.E Launch Soiree a success!
For those of you that do not know me- my name is Laureen Taylor - Owner & Social Coordinator for Instyle Coordinated Events also known as I.C.E.  My company has been in business since 2006 based here in Atlanta.  I have created numerous events with eye catching details such has parties, weddings, and corporate gatherings.  I look forward to making your next event the talk of ALL your guest - just like mine!


Laureen Taylor of I.C.E with the I.C.E CHICKS!

 Keisha & Tas - I.C.E Chicks

 Logo Cake Pops by The Cupcake Genie

 I.C.E Chicks- Custom made shirts by I.C.E

 I.C.E flip flops for all the HARD work!  #ICEchicks

 Pink Carpet Shot

 Laureen Taylor (I.C.E) & Carlynn (PinkStrawberry Events)








 I.C.E goodie bags

I.C.E goodie bags (contents)



A BIG Thank you to the I.C.E Sponsors:
The temporary tattoo fashion lips


The 5 calorie cocktail mix

The BEST accessory boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.