PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Who run the world???....GIRLS!!! Soiree




Get ready to be CHARMED by Laureen Taylor as we celebrate the launching of Instyle Coordinated Events aka I.C.E!
Plenty of goodies will be served as you mingle, shop and get to know what Mrs. I.C.E, herself, is up to in ATL.
Charming Charlie was generous to provide a 20% discount on your purchase just for all the I.C.E ladies!
So bring a guest or two because the store is exclusive to I.C.E!
*The first 24 guest will receive an I.C.E complimentary gift*

When:
Sunday, July 24 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Where:
Charming Charlie
 Norcross, GA 30092
Looking forward to seeing you!
Your next Social Coordinator,
Laureen Taylor
InStyle Coordinated Events
"Every HOTT event begins with....I.C.E"
Check me out on www.iceatl.com
Follow me on Twitter: @ICEATLEVENTS



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.