PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cupcake Dreams.....

I have a sweet tooth...well several, which caused me to visit two cupcake boutiques in two days.  I was determined to get to a 3rd location but Atlanta traffic would not allow.  :( (sad face)

First stop in Cupcake Land:

CamiCakes


I had the pleasure of having the Carrot cupcake (my favorite cake) and Salted Caramel.  OMG!  I was in for a treat!!!  Now a couple of days ago I ordered a Carrot Cake Cupcake from a cupcake place by my house.  YUCK!  CamiCakes was far from that disaster location I visited. 

1.  The atmosphere is so cute!  Everything pink!  Even the box!  In order to make my experience of wonders, I requested the PINK box with the CamiCakes sticker. I want it all :)  I could have opted out and gotten the clear plastic container..but hey...life is short!

2.  The menu is outstanding.  Presentation is everything and CamiCakes surely knows how to appease the eyes.  Each cupcake has a contemporary "decoration" and with a flair that you may not want to even eat it.  Just keep it in the box for pure looks.  But trust ME...this is a desire that wont last long because the sweet smell when you walk in...waiting is NOT an option.

P.S.  I'm so into details....(well I am an Event Planner)...even the Coco-Cola drinks are in a cute metal bottle.   I just love this place.  I will definitely be back again to order a dozen or so......yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.