PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mix it with I.C.E ....

@ the DO...
Do (pronounced DOUGH) @ THE VIEW




One of my girls told me about this place so a FIELD TRIP is a must!!! 
This place sounds awesome and the grand opening was on no other than Cinco De May!

Do, as in DO, RE, ME, FA, LA, is sooo swanky...I don't even know if I should be giving up the details of this treasure.
For one...this is a nearly paperless establishment.  So state of the art its ridiculous.

Do is a casual dining establishment serving pizza and tapas.
Every table has an Apple I-Pad where you place your order from the menu, call for valet, and change the music all from your table.

I am sold!  If you check it out before I do...let me know!!!!

Do at the View
955 W. Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA  30318
http://www.doattheview.com/
404-541-9040


P.S.. this would be a great place to have a party or small event.  Some pictures I have seen show a patio which is great for the summer....stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.