PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm a shoe....SLORE!!!

Yes!!!  I am a shoe slore!! (slut & whore)  lol!  And you should be too!!!!!  
Check out the 2011 edition from TOP designers!
If I see you in a pair....I promise I won't be mad.  :)



Louis Vuitton



Gucci





Lanvin
acc442 Spring and Summer Shoes
Jimmy Choo



acc110 Spring and Summer Shoes
Dior


acc398 Spring and Summer Shoes
Pierre Hardy



acc123 Spring and Summer Shoes
Diane Von Furstemberg



acc113 Spring and Summer Shoes
Dolce & Gabbana



acc124 Spring and Summer Shoes
Diane Von Furstenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.