PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

POLISHED & PRIMPED?

I am a true FASHIONISTA and I love finding "locations" around Atlanta where the norm does not shop.  Well, well, well!  I am driving down W. Peachtree and what do I see?  Nearly wrecked my car trying to check it out as I drove by...



Yes!  I turned around, parked my car and jumped out.  Didn't even pay the meter.  I had to get inside.

This spa and boutique is absolutely my new FAV!  I already told my Husband that I need to go shopping here...its a must.  So here is the I.C.E cream scoop!

In the front, its a nail spa. Thus the reason of the name Polished.   The prices are very reasonable and they have great colors to choose from.  I'll fill you in on a little secret...stay close by!

The back is the clothing boutique.  They carry labels such as Blaque Label, Valerie Tolosa, Voom by Joy Han and Blank NYC.  They also carry accessories.  I am telling you...I am in love with this place.

While browsing, I met one of the owners - Dawn Riel.  She is a Doll!  She was telling me about the nail bar in Smyrna called Polished (there is the secret).   So Polished is the nail bar only and Polished & Primped is the nail bar and boutique in one.  This place is so Haute, you need I.C.E ....Check out the pictures below:


Polished
www.polishedbeautylounge.com




Polished & Primped






Address
Phone
 404.879.0500 


www.polishedbeautylounge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content © I.C.E. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.